Evening Kitchen Breader
Highly motivated kitchen team member needed for evening shifts.
General Responsibilities: To provide a "remarkable" experience with every guest you come in contact with.
Description: This Team Member is responsible for preparing and/or building food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary based on business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Please our guests by correctly preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by leads
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests and co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Chick-fil-A safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Availability: 11am - close year round, including Saturday
- Be able to communicate with co-workers and leads effectively
- Stand for long periods of time
- Requires lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 40 lbs
- Requires filleting and hand breading of product
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace--hustle is a must!
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Sundays Off
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Meals provided
- Strong Team Atmosphere
- Cross training
- Flexible schedules
- Long Term Employment Opportunity
Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items, with more than 2000 restaurants in 48 states. The chain is popular for its breaded chicken sandwiches and waffle fries, as well as other menu items such as chicken strips and chicken nuggets. The chain was started in 1946 by founder, Truett Cathy. Back then open 24 hours per day, he established a policy that all restaurants be closed on Sundays to guarantee family time each week and we continue to honor this today.